Weyra Consulting PLC is a consultancy, training, and research firm engaged in providing professional services with a concrete motto that goes ‘We remain true to our values’. Weyra is managed and run by a team of high calibre professionals specializing in Business Administration, Strategic Management, Human Resource Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Marketing Management, Business Leadership, Public Administration, Accounting and Finance, Economics, Information Technology, Computer Science, Law, Sociology, Psychology, and related fields of study.
The experts mobilized under Weyra Consulting PLC have got ample experience in training experts and managers from all walks of life; consulting private, government, and non-government organizations; and conducting researches in business, management, and social sectors of the economy. In this connection, the experts have envisioned to build a world-class consultancy company. To this end, Weyra has come to being in September 2016, under the name Weyra Management Consultancy as a sole proprietorship firm. Since September 2018, however, as part of its growth, Weyra has evolved to a private limited company status in the name of Weyra Consulting PLC.
It is Weyra’s principal conviction that the rich experience the team of consultants cherish will enable the firm grow to be an internationally recognized Ethiopian consultancy firm.
To be the number one Ethiopian company in providing distinctive consultancy services by 2018 E.C.
- Utilize universal principles and best practices to solve institutional problems, help clients excel, and assist to create Ethiopian organizations of the future.
- Acquire and retain the best talent in the economy to transform established thinking and practice in consultancy.
Adhere to the highest professional standards
- Uphold utmost integrity and honesty
- Manage the right things right
- Set clients as the reason for Weyra’s existence
- Observe high ethical standards
- Maintain client confidence
- Maintain an independent standpoint
Provide quality service in time
- Maintain originality of ideas
- Ethiopian diagnostic problem-solving approach
- Perform exceptionally high to clients
Improve our clients’ performance meaningfully
- Deliver the best of the firm to all clients
- Bring innovations in organizational practice to clients
- Build client capabilities to sustain improvement
- Build enduring relationships with clients based on trust
Develop an unparalleled firm for exceptional people
- Be a home of the best talent in the market
- Establish rule of ideas and not of people
- Build a learning organization through organizational learning
- Be non-hierarchical, inclusive, and virtuous organization
- Develop one another through coaching and mentoring
- Build team spirit and internal partnership
- Sustain an inspiring place to work through a caring meritocracy
In its far-reaching aspirations to attain its vision, Weyra has developed a structure that considers its core lines of business. Accordingly, as Figure 1 exhibits, the firm has got three business lines including Training, Consultancy, and Research. Each function is managed by a line manager who is answerable to a General Manager.